Recovery Day

20 October 2014


We had a relaxing day today. I was amazed how absolutely sore I was whenever I got out of bed. My hipflexors were so tight I could barely stand up straight!  Hahaha.  


We decided to go and see a massive oak tree that was 2 miles from our condo. This tree {The Angel Oak} has a 25.5 feet diameter tree trunk!!!  It was {crazy} huge!  I've never seen a tree that large in my life. 


We hung around the condo in the afternoon and both read books on the screened in porch. It was so refreshing to just stop and read... To not have to be somewhere... To just relax for a little bit... 


We took an evening stroll on the beach. It was fun to let the waves bring the sand between our toes...



And last {but not least} look at this amazing sunset that God gave us.  I wish I could capture it all with my iphone {but it's just not physically possible}. 

Our Creator is so amazing. I can't even capture a piece of His {awesomeness}!!!  This will have to do.

Instagram