running + biking

10 October 2013


We started our day out {yesterday} with a run. Well, Jeremiah ran and I ended up walking. Okay - I admit it...  I can't breath in Colorado. I want to breath, I just find it difficult and then my heart rate gets elevated WAY too fast!!!



So, I walked 3 miles while he ran. 



Since I was {taking it easy} I found a couple nice spots for photo opportunities. 



It is so beautiful here!



We spent the day in the mountains. We went to the Overend Mountain park. 



It's 300 acres of buttery tracks {as they call it in Durango} which really means loose shale... It was, however, MUCH better than Monday's rocky obstacle course. 





We actually got to ride and see other's tarring it up down the steep mountains. Jeremiah only hit a tree once and ran off the trail a couple times.  I walked through those {scary} parts!!! We had a good day!


Instagram