BSF {Submit}

25 May 2012

Lesson 27 - God covers me with His mighty hand whenever I am humble and submit to His Lordship.


1 Peter 5:6 - Humble yourselves, therefore, under God’s mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.

Lesson 30 - Because God has suffered for my sin, it should be my personal goal to remove sin from my life.

2 Peter 1:3 - His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.

2 Peter 1:8 - For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Lesson 31 - Let God sovereignly move me. Pray and don’t make my own path... Be flexible, bend, move and go where God calls.

Acts 23:11 - The following night the Lord stood near Paul and said, “Take courage! As you have testified about me in Jerusalem, so you must also testify in Rome.”

Instagram