BSF {God's Glory}

24 May 2012

Lesson 20 - Am I so busy that I am not doing the very thing that I am supposed to be doing?


Lesson 22 - Procrastination {to delay, especially repeatedly}. What distractions are hindering my walk and my obedience to God? I am keeping my schedule too full to obey the next thing that He has told me to do... Adopt!

Glory {the source of honor, fame or admiration}. My praise to God is and can only be a reflection of who He is in my life... I will bring God glory whenever I submit in obedience do the next thing...

Ephesians 1:6 - to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.

Ephesians 1:12 - in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory.

Ephesians 1:14 - who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

Lesson 25 - Allowing me to continue to die to myself, to my desires, to my prerogative, to my pride and accept the next things He has given me to do. I am realizing that this life is not about me. It's about Him and for the praise of His glory!!!

Ephesians 4:11-12 - So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up

Ephesians 1:11-12 - In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will, in order that we, who were the first to put our hope in Christ, might be for the praise of his glory.

Instagram