BSF {Facebook}

23 May 2012

Lesson 16 - Identify an area of my life where I need to be made holy... God is showing me that Facebook needs to be removed from my life... "The Christian's life is to be reoriented to Christ and His teaching in contrast to the former conformity to the current fashions and public opinions of the world." (BSF notes Lesson 16, page 3)


Ungodly use of my time... I saw that I need to prioritize my day differently... stop filling every second with something and learn how to say “no” to things that I have no business doing.

1 Thessalonians 4:11 - and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you,

Lesson 18 - What am I doing to keep watch over myself so that I am prepared to keep watch over someone else? I must adjust my calendar and I must resolve to know Jesus Christ!

1 Corinthians 2:2 - For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified.

Instagram