BSF {2011-2012}

18 May 2012

It's always very interesting to go back through my Bible Study each year and see what the Lord has been teaching me.

Last year there was a common thread of {adoption} mysteriously woven through the pages of Isaiah!

This year I see another common thread {removal of sin & doing the work God's called me to do} woven through the pages of Acts, Hebrews, Ephesians, 1 & 2 Peter, & Jude.

This is quite a bit longer than I realized, so, I will divide it into multiple posts!


Lesson 2 - God provides reasonable preparation so I can obey His call. That is why Hope's baby is not our baby. He has a different plan for us and more preparation is required before we can obey His call.

Acts 2:25 - David said about him: “‘I saw the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Acts 2:28 - You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence.

Lesson 3 - Repentance of Sin - How do I respond to the Holy Spirit's conviction of sin? The Holy Spirit is never vague. He clearly pinpoints sin and gives instruction for deliverance. He wants my complete obedience... He knows everything and nothing can be hidden from Him.

Instagram