BSF {Pick Up Your Mat}

19 May 2012

Lesson 5 - Is He calling me to something new? How am I delaying His plan? I must die to everything except the work of God in my life... It is time to get focused on the work He's called me to do.


Acts 9:34 - “Aeneas,” Peter said to him, “Jesus Christ heals you. Get up and roll up your mat.” Immediately Aeneas got up.

God offers complete healing. Peter healed Aeneas and then told him to get up and take care of his mat. I picture Peter saying, "Get rid of it! It's a Stumbling Block! You don’t need it! You have Jesus Christ! Christ can be everything for you. Christ can be the person that you trust, that familiar place where you rest, Christ can be that one {sure} place you can rely. Get rid of your mat!"

It's time to pick up my mat and walk. Remove the earthly things that attempt to bring comfort and end up causing me to stumble.

Instagram