NEW YEARS | 2019

05 January 2019


Welcome, 2019...  We are so excited to spend the next 365 days with you!  Jeremiah and I rang in the New Year at Petit Jean State Park in Arkansas.  It was the perfect week for hiking and exploring our natural state together.  There are so many wonderful things to explore.  The rock formations are out of this world and there are enormous boulders everywhere you turn. The ground was slick and right before we took this photo a guy and girl (that passed us on the trail) both fell flat on their bottoms on the slick rock!   The water was flowing really good because of are hard rain that proceeded our arrival.





 


I'm 14 weeks pregnant in this photo... it's still so hard to comprehend.  I really wanted to hike a 12-mile trail but Jeremiah is much more of a realist than I am.  After our 4-mile hike, I was exhausted...  It's amazing the amount of energy that this little girl is zapping from me. 






Happy 38th Birthday, Jeremiah!  You're an amazing gift to me.  I am looking forward to our greatest adventures in 2019.


Instagram