Live Your Life...

25 September 2014




I ran 4 miles this morning and it was a struggle, ya'll.  I have been having a mental block about running more than 3 miles at a time.  I keep telling myself that I can't run that far and I know it's just {not} true.  It is a lie I continually tell myself, ugh...  

So, after I downloaded these new running songs I was ready to hit the pavement and take in some real {truth}.  This is a lyric from Superchick, "This is the time" that captured my heart this week...

...live your life like someone died for you...


I know that Jesus died for me.  I have known that since I gave my life to Him at age 7.  But I was in front of Rogers High School today when I realized how truly special I am to Him.  HE DIED FOR ME.  I HAVE LIFE BECAUSE HE GAVE ME HIS.  Guys {I don't even know if anyone is reading this or not } but it's time to live this beautiful life.  It's time to live like we have been given a second chance at life...

So, if you are insecure about your job, a relationship, a new adventure, a hardship, running or whatever it is that keeps you captive - Don't get bogged down by it.  If you are a follower of Jesus - 

LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE SOMEONE DIED FOR YOU, BECAUSE HE DID!

Instagram