Til Death Do Us Part

05 July 2014

Its amazing to think that my mom and dad have been married 40 years.  I mean, where'd the time go?  After all, how can they be married 40 years whenever they are 35 years old?!?!?!  It's funny how I have locked my parents into a specific age...


I am extremely proud of my parents.  They were in elementary school when my dad fell in love with my mom.  They grew up 1 house apart and then were married at 17 & 18 years of age.  My mom finished her senior year & graduated high school as a newly wed!!!  {Can you believe that?} Hahaha.  Anyway, they had Angie a couple years later and then me.  What a blessed life we live...

Two high school students, the grace of God in their lives, and a commitment {til death do us part} that most people, all to often, throw away.


Thank you Dad for leading our family with a strong faith in Christ, steadfastness and unconditional servant hood.  Thank you Mom for nurturing us, loving us and sacrificing for the good of our family.

Instagram