New Beginnings

01 June 2014

If there is something that I love about our sweet Savior, it is that He offers {New Beginnings}.  So many times I find myself in "re-start" mode.  Well, it seems like I find myself here again... beginning something new... a new goal, a new plan, a new schedule...

We have such a gracious Father who encourages us through these new beginnings.  He believes in us.  He is cheering for us.  He knows that we can BEGIN ANEW.

Well, I set out this year with BIG plans.  To conquer my food demons, to overcome my fear of athleticism, to show the world that I am an overcomer.  Well, with each passing day - I find myself into June still looking the same, still weighing the same, and still struggling to run 2 miles without stopping.

It's been easy to hide from the world.  To stop posting and hide.  But, I was made for more than this.  YOU were made for more than this.  

The Lord is showing me that the weaknesses in my life are here, to help produce strength.  He wants to perfect me.  He wants to challenge me.  He wants me to live a dependent life in Him.  

So today, I begin anew.  I will try not to hide the person that I am.  I want to portrait a strong woman that overcame her greatest enemy {Weight + Food} but instead, I will portrait who I really am.  A weak woman - dependent ONLY upon Jesus Christ.  An addict to old habits and a rely-er upon the Lord Jesus to help me so NO to sin and YES to Him... 

Week by Week, Day by Day, Hour by Hour and Second by Second {I live in complete dependence upon Jesus}.

Today - Is a new beginning!  

Join Me... 
please don't believe the lie that you can never change.  

Don't lose hope!!!  
Hope is the ONE who can help us... 
Let's rely on HIM together.

Instagram