Toothpaste

07 March 2014

Several weeks ago I did a post entitled {Health}.  I talked about all the chemicals that are in my {health and beauty} products, that have gotten my body into a complete mess. 

Well, I've been trying to make better choices when it comes to the products that I use. I haven't been able to switch everything but {bit by bit} I have made better choices. As we have used-up the products that we already own, I have been replacing them with organic or more natural alternatives. 

I thought I'd share about a new product that I just purchase:


I bought Xyli-White toothpaste by NOW Solutions. 

It is free of:
Fluoride
Sodium Laurel Sulfate
Gluten
 & Parabens


"It is a floride-free gel that uses Xylitol as its main ingredient."


The strangest part is the color and the texture/consistency.  I have to say, "It is not like the Colgate that I was raised on."

 It's much grittier and far less potent in flavor. 

I am assuming that I will get used to the  texture and taste the more I use the product. I do think that my teeth feel and look clean - it's just a different "experience" than I am accustomed too. 

I'm excited about trying new products.  It's great living life {outside of the box}. I'll keep you updated on a couple more items as I go...

Instagram