2.75 Is Not To Be Feared

16 October 2012


2.5 miles x 3x = 7.5 miles in 1 week

It is truly amazing to think that I have been able to achieve such a wonderful goal in such a short amount of time.  I have to admit whenever I started running {just a few short weeks ago} I never thought I'd see the day that I could run 2.5 miles without stopping!!!!!
I am so proud of myself.  I feel so thankful that God has given me the confidence to try something new.  I am seeing myself accomplish a goal that I truly never thought would be possible. 
I am supposed to run 2.75 miles today and I have to admit {I'm terrified}.  I know, I know, it's silly... but I am scared.
You know what?  I'm going to go and do it!  I am going to run 2.75 miles because it's the next step.  One thing that I am learning is that you can't live an abundant life in fear.  Life is not to be lived in fear anyway.  One of my favorite verses is: 
 But now, this is what the LORD says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
What is your goal? What do you really want to accomplish but you are afraid you can't do it? 
DO IT!
Don't let fear or intimidation hold you back.
YOU CAN DO IT!

Instagram