One Step at a Time

26 September 2012

Life is about taking {one step at a time}
I think it's been 4 years since our friends Lee and Jenn opened CrossfitNWA.  It is amazing to see how things have changed in such a short amount of time.  They have grown out of 4 gyms and just moved into their 5th!!!
Congratulations!!!  I never thought Jeremiah and I would be along for the ride - what a blessing it's been...

Dreams are about taking {one step at time}
I was thinking about that tonight on my run.  I was thinking about taking {one step at a time}.  I kept telling myself, "You know Amy, You don't have to eat this elephant in one bite...  You just have to do the next thing.  You CAN do the next thing."
Tonight's "next thing" was to:
Run 1 mile + Walk 1/4 mile + Run 3/4 mile 
drum roll please...
I DID IT - ONE STEP AT A TIME!!!

Instagram