She's Not the One

26 August 2011


~ There's a sense of security {in this uncertain life} when we rest in the arms of our Almighty God ~

Hope and I went to breakfast and she told me that she selected another family for her little girl.  She explains that she needs us.  She needs our support.  She says that she couldn't imagine her life without us {if we adopt her little girl she will not be able to be a regular part of our lives}
I was crushed...

I was not surprised.
God had prepared Jeremiah and Jeremiah had prepared me.  

My heart was still broken...

Why God?  Why not us?  Why can't we be parents?

God has shown me that this life is not about me at all.  This life is about Him.  This life is about bringing Him glory.  This life is about finding out what God has for us to do and then doing it. 

God is showing me that He has a special plan for Jeremiah and I.  A plan that is completely unique to us!  He is showing me that His plan is perfect and His plan is best!!! 

Even when I'm broken I can trust that He is at work. 

Instagram