A Summer Invested

28 July 2011



We spent the entire summer with Hope.  We met with her for breakfast, lunches and dinners.  We invited Hope into our home.  I took Hope to multiple job interviews (most people don't want to hire a 6 month pregnant woman).  I feel burdened for her.  I know that God has placed her in our lives but I feel like we are getting too close... 

Jeremiah amazes me.  Once again, he affirms my heart.  He comforts me.  His is so strong.  My fears are not his fears & his fears are not mine.  God blows me away how perfectly He united two individuals for His glory and to fulfill the work that He has for us to do.

I ask Jeremiah, "What do you think?  Is this our child?"  In great wisdom, Jeremiah responds, "I don't feel like this is our baby.  I feel like if we take this little baby girl we will be raising Hope's child and not our child."

God gave Jeremiah wisdom early on and it helped me.  The future will not be easy... but these strong words from my husband help protect my heart from what is to come.

Instagram