Merry Christmas 2018

27 December 2018




So much has changed these past three years.  God has been doing big works in my heart and life.  He has performed miracle after miracle.  He has broken chains of food addiction, people pleasing issues and set me free from mental battles that I carried for 20 years regarding my appearance.  He has helped me become more comfortable taking pictures of myself and seeing myself the way that He sees me.

He has removed physical clutter from our lives along with emotional clutter that had us running from one project to the next.  He has slowed us down in so many ways.  He has given me a job, from home, working for a nonprofit organization.  He has given Jeremiah a job that has "normal hours" allowing him to be off on nights and weekends.  God has been at work in our lives these past three years and we will forever be grateful.

Not only has God done all of these things, but He has performed a miracle that we never thought would occur.  He has helped Jeremiah and I to become pregnant naturally, without any help from a physician or any calculated plans on our part.  God blessed us with the knowledge of this precious gift on our 15 year anniversary!  We couldn't have been more surprised or overjoyed for this gift of life.  This Miracle!  We are looking forward to June 2019 when we get to welcome our little girl into this world.

Thank you, Jesus, for this indescribable joy!




Instagram