Marsh + Myrtle Beach + Memories

18 October 2014


Our day started with a lovely look at the marsh behind our condominium. 


We {once again} are amazed at these beautiful trees and moss. It's so fun to go to new territory and see things that are different than what we are used too. 


We took a nice stroll over a bridge and watched the fish swim around in the amber colored water.   It looked like they were swimming in syrup when the sun hit the water.  


The palms and cattails are beautiful here.  The weather is in the low 80's today and just lovely. 


We made our way to the ocean and what a view!!!  It amazing to see the handy work of our awesome Lord. 


We crossed an awesome bridge in Charleston {I'm sure I'll write more on this bridge later...}


We went to get our race packets, bibs, chips, etc.   I was so excited because Jeremiah bought me a 13.1 sticker for my car!!!  He's so sweet. I can't wait to be able to put it on my car as a reminder of this huge accomplishment!!!


We ate a great italian restaurant {locally owned business} and had the standard 1/2 marathon spaghetti dinner. Hahaha. It was fantastic!  


After dinner we took a night stroll on the beach until we hit the Farris Wheel. It was a perfect night. 


Well, the race is tomorrow...  

What a day it shall be... 










Instagram