BSF {Level the Path}

21 May 2012

Lesson 9 - That I would prayerfully consider the work that I have been called to do and have the courage to say "no" to things that don't line up with that calling.


Lesson 11 - Submission brings maturity and perfect peace... This causes me to question my life... What is my calling? What should I be doing?

Isaiah 26:3 - You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you.

Lesson 12 - Patient to trust but diligent to obey as I wait.

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.

Lesson 13 - Knowing Jesus will effect my life's "to do" list. Throw off things that hinder and make the path level.

Proverbs 4:26 - Make level the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways.

Instagram