{Wish List}

15 July 2010

We have lived in our new home about a year and I was {uhummm} unpacking boxes the other day and ran across this House Hunting {WISH PRAYER LIST}...

1.  At least 2 bedroom & 2 bathrooms. (Check)
2.  At least 3/4 of the exterior brick. (Check)
3.  A Fenced Backyard for Ruger. (Check)
4.  A workshop/storage shed in the backyard (or at least a large enough yard to build one). (Check)
5.  No Pannelling/Popcorn on the ceiling (Check...He gave us $ to remove all of this)
6.  Enough parking for Jeremiah to park police car comfortably (Check)
7.  Grassy Back Yard (w/limited trees) so Ruger can play w/o getting muddy. (Check)
8.  Back Yard Easy Access (Check)
9.  Slab Foundation (Check)

Well - I was almost moved to tears at the reminder of how faithful God was and continues to be in our lives.  He cared enough to give us a place to park Jeremiah's police car!!!  I mean - are you kidding me - He is so loving and so good and is in complete control.

It's so easy to get discouraged or feel as if things aren't "running smooothly" and then He constantly reminds me... Amy, I am here.  I am here and I gave you this home... I am here and I know the plans I have for you... I am here and I want you to trust me...

Instagram